3/24/06 08:13 pm
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: "...hour or a half day. I didn't hide them because I didn't want to..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. Wall
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?: Yummy Mummy
4. Without looking at the clock, what time do you think it is?: 8:15
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?: 8:14
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: Ryan Adams: La Cienega Just Smiled
7. When did you last step outside? At around 5:30 ish, we took James to Makudono.
8. Before you came to this website, what did you look at?: Limewire
9. What are you wearing?: Green fleece sweater, white shirt with sparkly red hearts, care bear pants and argyle socks.
10. Did you dream last night?: Yeah
11. When did you last laugh?: At McDonald's
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?: A shelf, a clock and a Monet print.
13. Seen anything weird lately?: No.
14: What is the word most often used in your vocabulary?: shiny!
15. What is the last film you saw?: The Breakfast Club
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: My own house.
17. Tell me some things about you that I don't know: "I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now."
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?: I would go home
19. Do you like to dance?: Yes
20. George Bush: Eww.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?: Zoe Rayne
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?: his name is James Ephram Taylor
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?: Yes.